Chauri Deurali-5, Kavre, Nepal
A dedicated, hardworking and compassionate teaching professional who specializes in the field of teaching English literature to enhance knowledge and impart them to others. Consistently committed to the field of research and development with the aim of improving standards of teaching career through the use of technological advances. The person who likes highly pressurized and challenging working environments.
- Graduate Facilitator
- Engaging in social service
- Member in Nepal English Language Teachers Association (NELTA)
- Devoted researcher in cultural study
- Engaging in different institutions as a social innovator
- Currently at Nepal Open University facilitating for Graduate Learners
- Authored numerous articles published in national reputed journals
- Vice- chairperson of Child Protection Campaign (Organization working for Children)
11/2019 to current - Facilitator in English
, Nepal Open University, Lalitpur, Nepal
Guide learners in technology to study and do research.
Encourage learners for research writing and motivate them to learn theory.
08/2010 – 09/2019 - Lecturer in English
at Siddhartha Vanasthali Institute, Balaju, Kathmandu, Nepal
Imparting knowledge to the students and making ground for them to be qualified and moral in the society.
08/2010 – 02/ 2019 - Lecturer in English
at NIMS College, Lalitpur, Nepal
Imparting theoretical knowledge of English Literature and encouraging undergraduate students for research writing.
05/2005 – 05/2007 - Community Eye Health Program Coordinator
in Mt. Everest Health Education and Research Foundation, Banepa, Kavre Engaging with planning, budgeting, implementation, and facilitation.
Advocating eye health awareness and monitoring program.
- MPhil.: English Literature, University Campus, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Master of Humanities: English Literature, University Campus, Kirtipur, Kathamandu, Nepal
- Master of Social Sciences: Anthropology, Trichandra Multiple Campus, Kathmandu, Nepal, T.U.
- Bachelor of Humanities and Social Sciences: English and Sociology/ Anthropology – Padma Kanya Multiple Campus, Bagbazar, Kathmandu, Nepal, T.U.
- Bachelor (One year) of Education: English – Mahendra Ratna Campus, Tahachal, Kathamandu, Nepal, T.U.