Chandragiri -6, Kathmandu
Dr. Ruma Manandhar is an Assistant Prof. of NOU. She has more than one decade of teaching experience of higher education including online and distance mode. She has involved in developing curriculum and courses in open and distance mode. She has been actively involved in many developmental research activities.
- Accomplished researcher in many developmental research
- Curriculum guidelines and development for B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) & PGD (Post Graduate Diploma)
- Engaging as a coordinator of EATHEN project, NOU founded by EU
- Program coordinator of 1 year B.Ed
- Course coordinator of MPhil in Mathematics Education
- Executive editor of Journal of Mathematics of Education
- Life member of Mathematical Sciences Trust (MST), Council for Mathematics Education, Nepal Mathematical Society (NMS), Nepal Mathematics Center (NMC), Women of Nepal in Mathematical Sciences (WoNiMS)
- Authored of the book, GROUP THEORY: An Introduction (2013)
- Authored numerous articles published in “Journal of Mathematics Education”
More than 2 decades in teaching Profession
(2008 – 2019): Nepal Rastriya College, Kathmandu, affiliated by Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Teaching Mathematics for B.Ed, Research methodology for MBS and BBS
- Head of “Research Committee” of College
(2012 – 2013): Tribhuvan University, Central Department of Education, Kirtipur
Part- time Lecturer
- Teaching Math Ed 525: Studies in Mathematics Education for M.Ed.
(2016- 2020 Jan): Mahendra Ratna Campus, Tribhuvan University, Tahachal Campus.
- Teaching Math Ed 516: Modern Algebra for M.Ed.
(2016- to date): Post Graduate Program, Tribhuvan University, Kritipur
- Supervising M Phil thesis
Ph.D.: Mathematics Education
Tribhuvan University- Kirtipur, Nepal
Master of Education (M.Ed.): Mathematics Education
Tribhuvan University- Kirtipur Nepal
Bachelor of Education: Mathematics Education
Kathmandu Shiksha Campus – Kathmandu, Nepal