A highly motivated and dedicated faculty of Statistics and applied Mathematics with the objective to obtain challenging position in the field of Statistics & Social Science by using analytical skills, ability to communicate ideas and commitment to perform quality work at workplace.
- Innovative thinker
- Creative and analytical
- Strong academic network
- Honesty, Sincerity and Punctuality
- Work in the field of Social Research
- Work in the Academic Sector (Lecturer)
- Work in the field of Social Sector (Social Worker)
- Participated in “Teachers` Orientation and Teaching Materials Preparation Program” Conducted by Central Department of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Participated in software training of SPSS and Ep-info Program Conducted by Central Department of Statistics
- Participated in software training of ‘’R’’ Program Conducted by Kist college BIM Department
- Business Statistics for Bachelor level, Kirti Publication Putalisadak, Kathmandu.
- Statistical Methods for Master level, Kirti Publication Putalisadak, Kathmandu
- Production and operation management for Master level, KEC publication Kathmandu
- Analyzed and published three statistical reports
- Ass. Lecturer at Nepal Open University (2019 onwards)
- Lecturer for Statistical methods and Operation management for MBS at Nepal commerce campus, Minbhawan, Kathmandu
(2007 – 2019 )
- Lecturer of Statistics at Sagarmatha engineering College (2012 – 2019 )
- Lecturer of Statistics at Kist college, Kamalpokhari , Kathmandu ( 2007 – 2019 )
- M.Sc. in Statistics with Distinction, Central Department of Statistics, Kirtipur
- B. Sc.in Statistics, Mathematics and Physics with 1st division, Tri – Chandra campus, Ghantaghar , Kathmandu